|from August 2016|
|New Patient Consultation||£62.00|
|Children’s check-up (according to age)||£35.00 - £42.00|
|Same day consultation (emergency appointment)||£62.00|
|Consultation for advanced (specialist) treatments||from £110.00|
|Hygienist (per visit)||from £74.00|
|Dentist Clean||from £79.00|
|Composite Fillings (white)||from £120.00|
|Tooth Whitening||from £420.00|
|Small x-ray||£15.00 (each)|
|Panoramic x-ray (large)||£58.00|
|Out of hours emergency call out||£95.00 - £195.00|
New patient information: We will require payment at the time of booking for all initial consultations with our general dentists.
CREDIT FACILITIES AVAILABLE INCLUDING 0% INTEREST FREE FINANCE (Conditions apply).
Access to records
Patients can have access to view the original of their records free of charge. Please request copies of your records in writing (email us at email@example.com).
There will be a small administration charge (copies will be provided within 7 working days):
- £15 for a copy of computerised records;
- £25 for a copy of paper records ( Copy of x-rays not included)
- Copies of X-rays will be £ 15 (a photograph of each x-ray will be emailed to you)
Children's Appointments T&Cs
When treating young children at Ravenscourt Dental we need consent from a parent or someone with "parental responsibility". This could be:
- the child's mother or father
- the child's legally appointed guardian
- a person with a residence order concerning the child
- a local authority designated to care for the child
- a local authority or person with an emergency protection order for the child
Consent can be given in person along with a letter.
We pride ourselves on making dental visits fun and a happy experience for all the children who come here. However in some cases, for various reasons a child may not allow treatment. If we are unable to carry out the treatment as booked, due to a child being uncooperative, then there is a fee of £75 to cover for the time booked.