|from August 2017|
|New Patient Consultation||£65.00|
|Same day consultation (emergency appointment)||£65.00|
|Consultation for advanced (specialist) treatments||from £115.00|
|Hygienist (per visit)||from £76.00|
|Dentist Clean||from £82.00|
|Composite Fillings (white)||from £125.00|
|Tooth Whitening||from £430.00|
|Small x-ray||£15.00 (each)|
|Panoramic x-ray (large)||£59.00|
|Out of hours emergency call out||£95.00 - £195.00|
New patient information: We will require payment at the time of booking for all initial consultations with our general dentists.
CREDIT FACILITIES AVAILABLE INCLUDING 0% INTEREST FREE FINANCE (Conditions apply).
Access to records
- Patients can have access to view the original of their records free of charge.
- Please request copies of your records in writing (email us at email@example.com). You have the right to obtain a free copy of your patient records, we will supply these to you within one month of receiving your written request.
Children's Appointments T&Cs
When treating young children at Ravenscourt Dental we need consent from a parent or someone with "parental responsibility". This could be:
- the child's mother or father
- the child's legally appointed guardian
- a person with a residence order concerning the child
- a local authority designated to care for the child
- a local authority or person with an emergency protection order for the child
Consent can be given in person along with a letter.
We pride ourselves on making dental visits fun and a happy experience for all the children who come here. However in some cases, for various reasons a child may not allow treatment. If we are unable to carry out the treatment as booked, due to a child being uncooperative, then there is a fee of £75 to cover for the time booked.